Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently April


I love how social teacher bloggers are.  I look forward to Currently each month.  It's like time in the faculty room with people I enjoy working with.  Visit Oh Boy 4th Grade for Currently April.

Currently...
I'm listening to silence for a few minutes.  I know that it will be interrupted soon, but I'm enjoying the peace right now.

I'm loving that I'm on Spring Break this week.  March is a difficult month for me to teach and it is nice to have time off.

I'm thinking about my huge to do list.  Every vacation, I over plan.  Yes, I need to catch up, but I'm dragging my feet at the moment.

I'm wanting to just read my book.

I'm needing balance: read a chapter, do a chore, read a chapter, do another chore.

Advice: Don't answer the phone just because it rings.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog through Farley's link up. March is the hardest month to teacher and stay motivated for me, too! Have a great spring break!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice. Sometimes we are just TOO available with cell phones these days! Whatever happened to, "well, I will just try calling back later. They must be gone." Goodness!
    Amanda
    Mrs. Richardson's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind leaving a message for someone. I figure the person I'm calling has a life.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...