Monday, April 15, 2013

Wordsmith Studio


It started with a challenge on MNINB (My Name Is Not Bob).  A group of writers who follow Robert Lee Brewer, the poetry editor at Writer's Digest, committed to building our writing platforms every day for a month April 2012.  I was a little overbooked: teaching full time, family responsibilities, National Poetry Writing Month.  I decided to jump in and complete each of the thirty challenges.

I learned so much about social media this way.  I met a group of writers who were learning along with me.  I have had a chance to guest blog and link up with some of them.


This group became Wordsmith Studio -- a community of writers that support each other in the challenges and successes of writing.  This month we are celebrating the anniversary of the challenge. 

Happy Anniversary Wordsmith Studio!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...