Friday, September 6, 2013

Free Birthday Graphing Activity



Our school went back to school this past Wednesday.  I usually have my students complete this activity the first week of school as a part of our team building get to know you activities.  I decided to redo my birthday graph and share it with you this week.

I keep this part posted by my calendar so I don't forget birthdays. 
I celebrate summer birthdays on their half birthday and the way this chart is organized helps me keep track of that too.
 This year I found some stencil rulers at the party store and I made some simple name tags and attached with curly ribbon.  I am all set for the year.
 
 
I give very little direction for the graph side of the page.  I feel like this should be a simple graph for fourth graders to complete.  I can see who struggles to collect and organize information.
 
 
I hope you enjoy this activity with your students.

Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...