Friday, June 6, 2014

A Good Luck/Bad Luck Poem


Next Friday is the Thirteenth of June.  I have been writing list poems with my students about superstitions each time it is Friday the Thirteenth.  We research superstitions and write about them.  I try to include a twist at the end and teach them to do the same.

Here is a free poetry printable called Unless: A Good Luck/Bad Luck Poem.




In case you missed it, here is the first post I did about writing on Friday the Thirteenth with a free poetry printable.


As frequent readers know, I love teaching poetry and hope you enjoy these poems with your students.



Update October 2015: I recently packaged all my superstition activities as a freebie in my Teachers Pay Teachers and my Teachers Notebook stores.









Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...