Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Ultimate Top Secret Guide to Taking over the World by Kenn Nesbitt

I was looking for funny poetry books by Kenn Nesbitt, when I came across this title.   If you want to become a villain, Nesbitt lays out the plans.  I know several of my students will enjoy this.

My stepdaughter is into comic books and often talks about character development and plot.  The writer in me wanted to use this book to create a character for a middle grade comic book villain.

I don't know that I would read it aloud to the whole class, but it is one that will be read to pieces in my classroom library.

Here is a link to a related freebie called Heroes and Villains.


To see more about my rating scale click here.
Connect with me on Goodreads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...