Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Frank Einstein and the Antimatter Motor by Jon Scieszka


I found Frank Einstein and the Antimatter Motor on the new books shelf at the local library.  I am so glad I did.  Frank lives with his grandfather Al Einstein. (No, not that one.)  He invents a robot in the garage which initially doesn't work, but in an accident develops artificial intelligence and recreates itself.  Klink and his less intelligent counterpart Klank help Frank with his inventions and his science competition with T. Edison.

I completely enjoyed the characters and plot.  The best part for me was the references to classic Sci-fi and famous scientists.  I'm excited to track down book two.

Here are printable directions to make a three-dimensional scene. This activity is suitable for any book.

 
For an explanation of my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...