Monday, May 23, 2016

Seven Questions I Want to Ask You

A couple of weeks ago, I attended a writing conference.  A blogger I follow sat down next to me at lunch and started asking me questions.  At first I was flattered and then I realized that if I were to meet one of you, I would probably do the same thing.

I know only a few of my readers in real life.  A few more comment consistently.  I really don't know much about who reads my blog, but I am hoping to change that.

When I started blogging, I hoped for more of a conversation about teaching.  If we were to have lunch together, here are some things I would want to know:

1. What grades/subjects do you teach?
2. Where do you teach?
3. How long have you been teaching?
4. What type of Artistry of Education posts do you read?
(Sunday quotes, Polite Rants about Teaching, Wednesday book reviews, Freebies for Friday.)
5. What type of posts do you wish I would write?
6. What is your biggest challenge as a teacher?
7. What else would you like to tell me?

I have created a Google Form with these questions and a place for your contact information if you wish to continue the conversation.  I promise not to spam you or give your information to anyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...