Monday, May 16, 2016

Children's Choice Picture Book Round Up

I review a book a week on Artistry of Education.  Many times I work my way through award nominee lists to find new reads to recommend. Since December I have been reading the Washington Children's Choice Picture Book Award Nominees, and here they are.  I added a short lesson idea to all but The Secret Life of Squirrels.


At the Old Haunted House
Big Bad Bubble
A Boy and a Jaguar 
The Cat, the Dog, Little Red, the Exploding Eggs, the Wolf, and Grandma
Catch that Cookie
Creature Features: 25 Animals explain why they look the way they do
Gaston
The Girl Who Wouldn't Brush Her Hair
How Martha Saved Her Parents from the Green Beans
If You Happen to Have a Dinosaur
Ivan: The Remarkable True Story of the Shopping Mall Gorilla
Last Stop on Market Street
Maddi's Fridge
Mogie: the heart of the house
My Teacher is a Monster!
The Secret Life of Squirrels
Sick Simon
Ten Rules of Being a Superhero
This is a Moose

Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...