Monday, May 30, 2016

What Do You Want to Know about Me?



Last week I wrote about meeting a blogger I follow in real life.  I shared some questions I want to know about you, my readers.

Today, I want to turn that around.  What do you want to know about me?

My frequent readers already know that I have been teaching in the public schools for twenty-five years.  I took a break from teaching last spring thinking I was never coming back.  Just after Christmas, I returned to the same district as a substitute teacher.  I have worked every day but three doing a variety of jobs.  I love it.

I live in a suburb north of Seattle with my husband, my stepdaughter who is home from college this summer and my cat.

What else do you want to know?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...