Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014 -- It's January Currently


Hello all,
I'm enjoying a slow, quiet morning to start off 2014.  All too soon life will get busy again.

Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade is hosting her monthly blog party.  I'd love for you to join us.
 
Currently, I'm listening to the Oldies station.  They have a marathon of 500 songs A to Z.
I'm loving the time with friends we have spent this break.
I'm thinking about where I want to go for my walk today.  I've been walking every day of break and I want to keep it up into 2014.
I want and need nothing today.  I am so content with my life right now.
We have Christmas Eve at our house because that is when my stepdaughter is available.  It was a nice time with extended family.
 
So how about you?  What are you doing on this first day of 2014?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! 500 songs A to Z. That is quite the marathon! So happy you are content with life right now. Hope that continues into 2014!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being content is a great place to be!!! One of my goals is a healthier me, and walking is one of my faves!! Stick my headphones in my ears, and I'm good to go!! Glad to find your blog!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are wanting or needing nothing! What a great place to be!

    Cassie
    Create-abilities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...