Monday, January 25, 2016

Historical Fiction for Upper Elementary



I read and review a book a week on this blog.  Currently I am creating book lists by genre so that teachers can find a list of resources I have read and reviewed.  This week I wanted to share some historical fiction books I enjoyed reading. If you have suggestions for me of books to read, please recommend them in the comments.

Note: I created a separate list for teaching early American history. You can read that post by clicking here.

The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate and The Curious World of Calpurnia Tate

Hard Gold by Avi

Bomb by Steve Sheinkin

Lincoln's Grave Robbers by Steve Sheinkin

The Secret School by Avi

The Year We Were Famous by Carole Estby Dagg

The Trouble with May Amelia by Jennifer L. Holm

Boston Jane by Jennifer L. Holm

Shadow on the Mountain by Margi Preus

To see more about my rating scale click here.
Connect with me on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...